DIANE PADDISON will be the keynote guest speaker for this year’s Red Shield Luncheon in support of The Salvation Army Buffalo this May 14 at 12:00PM. Paddison is a wife and mother of four, an accomplished executive COO for two Fortune 500 companies, author of Work, Love, Pray, a Harvard graduate and a faithful child of God. The annual event is being held at the Millennium Hotel Presidential Ballroom and supports The Salvation Army's many initiatives to support our city. Individual tickets and corporate sponsorships are available and the event is open to all who have a heart to support an organization making a difference in over 30,000 lives.
Last year alone The Salvation Army Buffalo provided:
- Emergency Shelter to more than 476 women, men and children
- Nutritious food for families from their three food pantries
- More than 292,000 nutritious, prepared meals for the elderly, children in their youth programs, the homeless, and first responders to local disasters served from their Emergency Disaster Canteen
- Enriching activities for 407 members of their senior center
- Job Readiness Training to transition people from public assistance to jobs to achieve economic self-sufficiency
- Secure, supervised visitation for children and non-custodial parents